Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Marks & Spencer Floral collection Rose Roll on Review



Author: Divya Sarin

Roll ons are the must haves in summers. They not only refresh us but also prevent sweating. Little goes a long way :). I’m someone who is an ardent collector of perfumes and toiletries and I will be reviewing some of my perfumes very soon, coming back to the Marks and Spencer Floral Collection Rose Roll on. I normally used Fa till last season but this time when I was at a mall looking for clothes at Marks & Spencer, I saw these little pretty things in the toiletries section and when I opened it to smell it I was pleasantly surprised with the fragrance of Roses. I tried a few others, they were good too, but this was the best, so of course needless to say, I had to pick it up. To my surprise, it was quite reasonably priced

Price: Rs199 for 50ml
What the product claims: With the fragrance of timeless English Rose, this alcohol free anti perspirant roll on is specially formulated to reduce stinging.

My experience with Floral collection Rose Roll On
It comes in a plastic bottle with a white body. The product is transparent in colour and doesn’t leave any white film when used multiple times. The bottle is small in size and is travel friendly. I find the smell super floral yet subtle and it stays for the whole day, especially in Delhi hot summers, this is a good product and I am satisfied especially at this price and the quality of the product. Now let’s sum up the pros and cons.

Things I like:-
  • Reasonably priced
  • Strong floral smell (which I like)
  • Stays 8 to 10 hrs easily
  • Dries easily

Dislike:-
None, overall a good product

Rating: 4.5 on 5
Available at: Marks & Spencer Stores across the country
Would I repurchase/ recommend this?
Yes I would repurchase this, however now will look at buying new variants of the same range.


No comments:

Post a Comment