Monday, April 15, 2013

Fab India Silk Protein Nourishing Cream Review


Author: Divya Sarin

Hi, beautiful ladies, this is my 1st review ever on any website and I have no idea as to why didn’t I review any products before. I have always had struggle with daily face cream, kept trying one after another but never got satisfied. I wasted so much money and products in finding the ideal one until one day I found this wonder product at such a reasonable price... I was at Fab India to buy my hair products, I specially like avocado hair conditioner and then I saw this sitting prettily at the glass shelf. I checked the ingredients and immediately bought it.

Price: Rs 150 for 50 gm
Shelf Life: 2 years.

Fab India Silk Protein Nourishing Cream


Fab India Silk protein nourishing cream comes in a white and maroon jar and is quite handy and lightweight. This cream is white in color. It has a nice, mild floral fragrance to it. A small amount of product is required for the entire face. I carry this cream daily to office as its very light and easy to carry. It doesn’t make my skin oily or greasy, nor does it break me out. It only makes my skin better by adding suppleness to the skin. Formulated with Sunflower oil, Olive oil, vitamin E and Sericin - a silk protein, this cream is ideal for nourishing dry, dull, lifeless skin. Regular application leaves the skin soft and smooth. Ideal for summers and winters but of course it doesn’t fight the blemishes and acne marks on your skin but combats dryness.


Things I like:-
Reasonably priced
Makes my skin healthy and supple
Blends very well into skin
Doesn’t make my face oily or greasy
Ideal for summers and winters too
Combats dryness
Doesn’t break me out

Dislike:
No SPF

Apart from this, I can’t think of anything!!

Rating: 4.5/5

Will I Repurchase/Do I Recommend Fab India, Silk protein Nourishing Day Cream?
Yes, for sure, I feel that my search for a good day cream has ended after I discovered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment